Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things that I have..

I have a lot of things....

I have a daughter who is bright, full of life and learning to use the potty.
I have a daughter who has peed her bed, the floor, in school, in the kitchen, and on the couch.
I have a daughter who is obsessed with spelling and math.
I have a husband who is loading the dishwasher.
I have a husband who is grumbling about loading the dishwasher because, well, he's just not that good at it.
I have a husband who is good at everything else. Including being my husband, he's an amazing husband.
I have a brother who is in a really rocking band. (myspace.com/candlelightred)
I have a nephew who calls people, "lint licker."
I have 2 dads. Always have. always will.
I have a really great mom.
I have friends! Friends who listen, laugh, talk, gossip and care.
I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Always have. Always will.
I have a son who once had brown hair, but now has blonde hair. A son who has more smiles and giggles than scars.
I have a son who at 9 months, 2 weeks and 5 days old has FINALLY cut two teeth.

I have a lot of things, and I'm not willing to give any up, for anything.


Please, have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Erica
    You sure do know how to bring an aunt to tears. You have a way with words. You truely are a one of a kind and I am glad I have you for a niece. And Jason, Izzy and Roman are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have an aunt who will read my blog posts without fail, research doctors with me and love me for me. Just like I do, her.

    I'm actually really mad I didn' add that in the orignal copy. But, you still know I love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your aunt. You have a way with words that make me laugh on my worst days but also touches my heart and inspires me. Gracias

    ReplyDelete